So, I thought the Philippines has a lot of malls! But in SG, it seems like every corner has it 0_0. Their malls are like state-of-the-art^^; I dunno, for me they are all big! There's a mall my tita went to and got lost in it^^; The CRs are all well groomed and designed, and you'll never run out of tissues^^;
I was lucky that, during my stay, SG was like in a state of serious SALE! Oh yeah! I bought things alright XD. I bought the cutest frog coin purse, dresses (updating my dress closet - next is my casual wear^^), and clothes and chocolates for pasalubong XD. I didn't manage all this by myself, though^^; I got helped by my tita :p . I just love strolling in the mall XD .
SG Fashion
Just love it, that's all XD . Hmm... I don't like the super-kaduper micro mini shorts and skirts though^^; eventhough the wearer is flawless...
I like the fact that it is Korea+Japan Fashion! I would want to shop only here for clothes, my kind of taste XD .
Street Food!
Gotta taste them all! XD - Street food or any food in their culture. I didn't know that they like spicy foods. -Ah, spicy, not much like it^^; They don't have sweet sauce for the street food :( Here, everything has spicy flavor - I think; spicy chicken sandwich, spicy noodles, spicy sauce, spicy chocolate and ice cream... - nah, haha(well I think they forgot to make those).
Here was the first time I tasted a duck...!
Unfortunately, I don't have the budget for food, so I only tasted few of thiers :( actually, my tita bought that all^^;
Life-sized Cloud!!!
....Oh nothing, it just a FREAKIN' LIFE-SIZED ACTION FIGURE CLOOOOUUUUDDD!!! (in an anime store) XD ,so I didn't harassed him...wehehehe... Xp
I thought that I can find some BJD store in SG but there's none :(
*what is "inside the box"? see here...*
6 comments:
I ♥ SG Fashion too! Like you said it's a mix of Korean and Japanese scene! Mga tig-mamagkano nabili mo at saan? bihira ako maka-spot ng mura dun eh..
@kia: yung dress ni arvie tska yung dress na binili ko para sa kin(di ko pa nasusoot, hehe) sa may.... aahh! basta may point yung pangalan ng place^^; sa mall dun..ah! jurong point ;D kaso mahal, 20-22 SGD. yung mga mura kong nabili from 10 SGD lang XD dun sa parang divisoria raw nila... tapos kasi super sale nga sila dun kaya nakabili rin ako ng polo ni papa 12 SGD lang branded^^ hangten ^o^
Nadaan din ako sa Jurong Point! Haha.. sa Bugis siguro yung sinasabi mo na parang divi. Gusto ko nga dun pumunta eh kaso no chance. Mura nga hangten dun pati Giordano.. ganda pa tela nung Hang Ten noh? Haha.. Tara lets gooooooo back!!! haha!
i'll definitely go back!!! ahm... kailan kaya T.T
ah! gusto ko rin pumuntang korea^^ tara? XD
taraaaaa~ of course naman pupunta ko dun! kelangan may mapagpraktisan ng inaral~ ipon-ipon mode lang muna.
oo nga noh! marunong ka mag-hangul! XD ipon-ipon mode din, haha!
Post a Comment