The Song of The Sea, Sentosa
I love Arts! X3 . Whether it may be design/illustrations or literature - so, Song Of the Sea is a peice of art :love:. I just thought that the princess will materialize in a hardcopy or something -.-;
Ah, Sentosa, the free beach, I mean, it's where the merlion reside ;D
It was hot but absolutely fun. I think my kid cousins really enjoyed it ;) Nice environment, clean beach (although artificial), good for destressing ;)
The Goodbyes
After 2 weeks of my stay, I had a lot of fun and I learned a lot, really! I learned something in myself and it made my horizon broader so that I may have a better view of what I would like to have for my future :)
I was packing my things (again) and checking if I had missed something... I was sure I had it all packed!~;). Timing, that my tita's family will be moving so they were packing too. I was asked to stay a little longer so that I can help in their packing, haha ;p. Anyway, it was time for me to go....
Before I left their home, before I went out through their chimed door- I should've said goodbye properly. I should have look at them and kiss my cousins on their cheeks. Von was asleep, so he didn't know that I was going. When we were walking to the highway when my grandma told me that Von was always checking on me in my room (Den and I share a room^^) when he woke up in the morning.... Sh**t! Now, when I heard that, I really, really wanna go back to the elevator go back to their home so that I could kiss them goodbye... I really sucks at goodbyes; My friends will just find out the next thing that I won't be around - sometimes for days, sometimes for good... I thought I told myself to say goodbyes properly... Anyway, next time, maybe?
*what is "inside the box"? see here...*
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
hahaha pareho tayo somehow.. introvert ka noh? I suck big time on anything that has to do with expression of feelings.
mali oras ng blog mo.. September 9 na!
@kia: ahaha, di ba negative yon? tara magbago na tayo somehow^^
0.0? sabi na nga ba parang mali XD
hindi naman negative ang pagiging introvert. mahiyain lang ng bonggang-bongga.. ang hirap magbago eh. wahaha! parang its not me anymore if I change.
aheh, onga, kaya nga "somehow".kasi if it's for a better cause naman why not na i-try natin? pero kung dahil sa character natin talaga yun at understanding nalang ng iba ang kailangan edi wag nating pilitin kasi nga, "parang hindi na tayo yun"... astig kaya pagiging mysterious natin, haha XD pero wag naman sana na so mysterious sobrang hirap naman nating intindihin, pati sarili natin di na natin maintindihan XD
korek, if its for the better. super hirap lang.. eh samahan mo pa ng low self-esteem. lalong mahirap. naiintindihan ko pa naman sarili ko sa ngayon.. haha!
ahaha^^ wow, sarap ng may nakaka-relate sa sarili mo XD
naku? low self-esteem? tsk, tsk pataasin mo yan kahit konti lang. ako dati ganun, pinataas ko lang kahit hindi naman masyadong mataas (yun tingin ko tama lang) at kahit sobrang tagal^^;
haha siguro kapag pumayat na ako tataas na ito. yun naman isa sa dahilan eh. masarap nga may nakakarelate syo, kasi parang di ka na weird mashado sa sarili mo. haha!~
lolz! oo, inisip ko rin weird ako. e weird naman talaga eh, kahit si mama di ba sabi wierd ako, haha XP
wahaha ikaw may sabi nyan ah! ^.^
Post a Comment