Dreams... they're really weird sometimes^^; but at some time, I wish to dream again and again^^;
Here's a dream that I used to have -or, used to re-occur...
The dream was always like this; I'm some kind of an important character like I'm a princess or I have a deadly or super powers -I'm always needed to be protected and I'm being protected by a man, that we're always running away from enemies(?).
Hm... I can only remember 2 versions of this dream. The first one was we were running away from people that wanted to kidnapped me. I think I have a status in that country or something. The setting was ancient china, the buildings and our dresses are like in the martial arts movies. My bodyguard there has a hair-style of the bald on top and has long braided hair at the end. I was like, in mind "Pwahahaha! He's bald?!" 0w0
Ehe, moving on, I was being carried in a piggy-back ride by him and he was running and jumping on buildings. Then, we got in a castle or something, there were men chasing us. I think we got separated and those men were near in getting me but yeah, like a late hero, he got me. We got off the castle and I still remember falling from the top of that castle with him. It was suppose to be scary but the fall was like wonderful? Seeing the green scenery and the sun, and feeling the wind -It was a soothing feeling. Then, I wake before we could fall to the ground.
Another dream.... I'm in like a soldier training camp or school... like SeeD in FF8? Then, I have this powers that I don't know how to use or what it could do. Now, there's this guy, a teacher or something that has ranking, that always guides me in some way -not open. He's like, he have these people to be my guide/guard, but sometimes he's there beside me. It's like he knows my powers and ability and because of that, I became aware of my powers. I forgot what else happened but I think I remember seeing a big spider there.
But like I said, I'm not having these dreams anymore. It's like I gave up running and I let the zombies get me. See my zombie dream.
*edit: I forgot to mention that I feel a bit angry to that guy at first but at some time in those dreams, he's like earned my trust because of the protection he's giving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment