Actually, I know the place where my last dream of him. The pathway was the one I'm always walking to get inside our church coming from our dressing room. And we were wearing my choir's uniform (0_0) while Dream and I were walking while holding my hand (but even when he was just beside me, I couldn't see his face.. just the part where his lips is, so I know, that we're both happy at that time).
After our this coming Thank's Giving Day, my family is planning to transfer to another locale and it's far away from our current -and my parents doesn't have any plans of coming back. It makes me so sad because I feel that my only connection to Dream will be gone... -no, it is my only connection since it is the only place that I know in my waking world.
Bakit kasi puro metaphor ka Dream? Sa bagay, what if I saw the real you (if ever you're a real person), Dream sa panaginip? I'm positive, I'll just wonder and just wait for you. Well, siguro ganun talaga. You know, kung totoong tao ka and you would like me or court me or something, I would choose you over a dozen Siwon or Sherlock Holmes :p And I would help you in anything you want para makabawi naman sayo.
Honestly, I would like to have a dream of you again. Because sa panaginip lang tayo nagkakasama. Sa totoo lang, hindi naman kita makakalimutan e T-T
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment